Browse by Room — Bedroom
We sand and stain every bit of each piece entirely by hand. Our solid drawers extend fully, close softly, and are hand finished with dovetail joints in both the front and the back — so they will work and look the same generations from now. Our tables are sealed on the bottom to prevent warping, and like a work of art, every builder signs whatever he has crafted.
At Simply Amish, quality is first and foremost. We know that you will love Simply Amish’s fine, solid–wood furniture as much as we do once you bring it into your home.
- Curve appeal. Our beautiful Aspen line creates a bold twist on traditional design, resulting in casual charm with just a hint of artistic flair. Broad lines melt into dramatic curves, while inlays add a dash of color and style.
Auburn Bay Bedroom
- From 1880 to 2015, 1,003 babies were born with the first name Audri in the United States. Make that 1,004, because this baby was born into the Simply Amish pantheon of classics, destined to become a modern standard bearer. Best of all, no diaper changes!
B&O Railroad© Bedroom
- No Clickety-Clack. In conjunction with the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Museum©, we’re saluting the many memories that the line evoked. Sleeping on our beds won’t remind you of riding on rough track, and with our solid construction, your sleep won’t get derailed.
- We’ve taken some liberty with the original meaning of Belvedere, which combined the Italian bel, or “beautiful” and vedere, meaning “view”. It traditionally was used to convey “building with a view”. The Belvedere Collection recalls some traditions, but breaks out into beautiful curves, and detailed angles that demand attention and defy style categories. Put the Belvedere in your Belvedere today!
- With its sleek dimensions and stainless steel accents, you might be too excited to sleep. If that’s the case, why not visit SimplyAmish.com and pick out some more Bennett in dining or other collections that elevate your pulse?
- And now for something completely different. While the framing is square, the panels are anything but. This contemporary collection has distinctive panels and drawer fronts that set it apart from the crowd.
- Behold. The beauty of tradition. From details like decorative feet to beautiful, raised-panel doors, you’ll find all the hallmarks of traditional design. This exceptional collection of hand-crafted furniture is built by people who believe that God is in the details.
- No, you're not hallucinating — One day this collection looks a little traditional, while the next it becomes more transitional. Subtle beauty with many facets, revealing itself a little at a time.
- This stunning collection is the embodiment of casual sophistication. The focus remains on classic lines with sharp details which creates a collection that will be current forever more. The expert craftsmanship will ensure you can pass the Crawford Bedroom Collection down from generation to generation.
- So distinctive that in P.T. Barnum’s day, the masterful showman would have charged admission to see and touch it. Simply Amish wood shops and circuses both have sawdust on the floor. But only your nearest Simply Amish dealer purveys the Dovetail Collection. You must see it to believe it! Come one, come all! All the way from the wilds of Arcola, IL.
East Village Bedroom
- A little bit country. A little bit avant-garde. Modern and minimal, our East Village Collection provides a look that’s far more uptown than ”down on the farm,” blending traditional Simply Amish construction with contemporary design. For furniture that’s built from the same wood. But cut from a whole different cloth.
- Remember a certain cartoon whose musical theme began with chopsticks, then a wild cascading trumpet with a big band? (For you trivia fans that was Bill Peterson on trumpet, Local 47, Los Angeles, CA) Everyone had a rocket pack, space cars with bubble canopies that made futuristic sounds, conveyer sidewalks, a robotic maid, along with a sprocket company? Yeah, we don’t remember that either... Which is why the Simply Amish intergalactic bedroom set, whose futuristic design wows all of our 21st century senses, just happens to be named Elroy.
- Everything new is old again. Take away its modern protective finish and it would be nearly impossible to distinguish this exceptional collection from the furniture that first went west with America’s early pioneers. Based on the American Empire style popularized in the early 1800s, this exquisite collection features wood knobs and broad lines, graced by an occasional curve.
- Like the Illinois prairie it was conceived on, the Garrett Bedroom Collection has a subtle style that stands the test of time. When the blue of the night meets the grey of the day, your fortress of solitude will be easy on the eyes. Who’s in? The eyes have it.
- Southern exposure. Based on our popular Savannah line, the Georgia Collection features the same rounded knobs and distinctive feet with fewer flourishes and curves. Making it the perfect choice for those who more or less believe that less is more.
- Bring home a little history. America’s love affair with the Arts & Crafts movement is eloquently captured in our Grant collection, featuring exposed pins, stately caps, and distinctive stained glass elements.
- Chic, sophisticated, and debonair. A world traveler. Are we talking about you, or your new Hamptons Bedroom set? You don’t need your passport to experience this thrill. In your Rolls, on your bike, in a van, take a bus, hop a freight, but just get to your nearest Simply Amish dealer today and make it yours.
- The Shaker tradition. All shook up. Based on the clean and simple lines of Shaker furniture, our Homestead Collection adds flush drawer insets with raised panels for a slight twist on tradition. Generally, we don’t mess with tradition. But in this case, we think it works.
- Fit for a king. Available in a queen, full, or twin. Hold court in this stately bedroom collection, replete with regal flourishes, including raised and beaded panels amid fluted columns capped with elegant rosettes.
- Rustic meets Modern and lives happily ever after. The Ironwood Bedroom Collection has a unique toe kick base which gives one the feel that the pieces are actually floating. The option for a slatted headboard allows one to really infuse a rustic element into the more modern design, walking the fine line between rustic and modern.
Live Edge Bedroom
- So modern, it’s almost sinful. With its modern curves and minimalist style, our Loft line offers a contemporary take on Simply Amish furniture that’s so decidedly downtown, we almost feel guilty putting it in our collection. Almost. But not quite.
Louis Philippe Bedroom
- Vive la révolution! Inspired by the future French king who visited America not long after it achieved independence, the Louis Philippe Collection captures the understated elegance of the man they called the ”Citizen King.”
MäKayla Grande Bedroom
MäKayla Grande Bedroom
- Let your imagination take wing with this graceful and delicate collection. Getting its inspiration from the butterfly, which has captured the interest of young and old for generations, this collection has gentle curves that will inspire flights of fancy all your own.
- Sliding Barn Door? Yes, Please! The Montauk Bedroom Collection is the “Farmhouse” in Modern Farmhouse. The inspiration for the Montauk collection comes from the eclectic styles associated with sliding barn doors. This look can be modern, rustic, and everything in between. The plank style, metal accents, and Rough Sawn finish are the mainstays of this collection.
- How about a nod to the more feminine side? With its sleek tapered legs and sharp edged top, we continue to create the perfect symmetry between feminine and masculine. The Parkdale Bedroom Collection—Not too modern, not too traditional, just the perfect blend of everything in between.
Prairie Mission Bedroom
Royal Mission Bedroom
- Part Prairie. Pure Inspiration. Similar in style to our Prairie Mission Collection, this modern twist on the craftsman classic adds walnut knobs and inlays, creating a classic in a class of its own.
San Miguel Bedroom
- Best Chest In The West. The character quartersawn white oak. The heavy drawer pulls. All are reminiscent of a time before the West was tamed. Those aren’t Mission bells you’re hearing. That’s your alarm, reminding you to go prospecting in your Simply Amish dealer’s showroom.
- Southern charm. Northern sensibility. Ornate but not ostentatious, the Savannah Collection draws its inspiration from an era in American history when cotton was king, steamboats filled the harbor and large southern homes were adorned with the best furniture money could buy.
- ‘Tis a gift to be simple. ‘Tis another thing to turn functional furniture into a form of high art. Yet the Shakers achieved it, and we’ve reproduced it. Where form follows function, and compliments follow your purchase. Every time.
- There’s a hint of the Old West in our character cherry, wire-brushed Sheffield Bedroom. The wood looks reclaimed, with precise angles, drawers that are English dovetailed set on undermount full extension, soft close drawer slides. Did you hear the swinging doors of a saloon? Is that an out of tune upright piano being mauled by a cowboy? Maybe it’s a mental tumbleweed skittering across your mind.
Shelter Bed SYO Bedroom
- Handcrafted quality and a great value. The Shenandoah Collection, with its clean lines and slightly smaller scale, is a great value. Made to the same quality standards as all our other furniture.
- Designer Tim McClellan created this tip of the cowboy hat to the refined ranch look. Open range, the large cattle drives, out of tune pianos hammering away in a saloon, cowboys with mysterious pasts, buffalo herds, lawman and outlaws that sometimes were one in the same, all inflamed our imaginations.
- The focus is all on the beauty and character that natural wood has to offer. The Wildwood Bedroom Collection showcases expertly crafted mitered edges, perfect scale and the ideal balance between modern and masculine. The Wildwood Collection is the “Modern” in “Modern Farmhouse”.