Simply Amish of Indianapolis is open, and committed to providing a safe shopping experience for our customers.
We take cleanliness and hygiene seriously all-year round but have recently ramped-up efforts to help prevent the spread of germs. That means additional hand-sanitation stations throughout the store, rigorous and high-frequency deep cleaning of commonly touched surfaces and increased hygiene signage in public and team member areas. We’re diligently following guidelines from the CDC on prevention, and strongly encourage guests to do the same prior to visiting.
We have made these necessary changes:
- • Cleaning the store prior to re-opening
- • Limiting Occupancy to less than 25% of the allowed capacity
- • Encouraging social distancing
- • Maintaining scheduled sanitation procedures throughout the store
- • Associates wearing masks and gloves as necessary
- • Additional hand-sanitation stations throughout the store
We’d like to remind all of our guests and teammates to follow the FIVE:
- 1. HANDS – Wash them often
- 2. ELBOW – Cough into it
- 3. FACE – Don’t touch it
- 4. FEET – Stay more than 6 ft. apart
- 5. FEEL – Feel sick? Stay home
The core of our mission is excellent customer service. This will not change, even as the situation evolves. While the environment around us in uncertain, we take comfort in the fact that we have a world-class team. We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust any actions taken, as necessary, to protect our customers and staff.